Subject: Re: Lunch Meeting on Structured Finance Transactions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:14:00 -0800 (PST)

chaundra
i plan to attend.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	Chaundra Woods
	11/29/00 04:49 PM
		 
		 To: Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela 
Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Anne C 
Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol 
St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jordan Mintz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Brenda Whitehead/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chaundra Woods/HOU/ECT@ECT, Becky 
Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carolyn George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Legal Temp 
1/HOU/ECT@ECT, Margaret Doucette/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Holly 
Keiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Suzanne 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Lunch Meeting on Structured Finance Transactions

SENT FOR MARY COOK:

MARK YOUR CALENDARS for a lunch meeting on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 from 
11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  Danny Sullivan of Andrews & Kurth will speak on 
Structured Finance Transactions:  General Structure Format and the Function 
of Swaps.  A follow up e-mail will provide the conference room location. 

Please RSVP no later than 12 noon on Monday, December 4, 2000 via email to 
Chaundra Woods (ECT address book) so that the appropriate number of food 
items can be ordered.

Thank you.

Chaundra Woods
Enron North America Corp.
713/345-7621 (office)
713/646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked] (email)