Subject: Re: Organic
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 05:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bob:
As currently written with my changes, we will return any written confidential 
information.  In addition, to the extent that we prepare internal analyses, 
memos etc.  that contain confidential information, we usually do not want to 
give our work product to the other party.  Therefore, we agree to keep it 
subject to the terms of the CA or destroy it and that is what my Insert A 
says and that is why I deleted their language.

With respect to the term Representative, that should be defined to mean any 
director, officer, employee, counsel, representative and affiliate of any 
party as well as any affiliate's directors, officers, employees, counsel or 
representative.

Have you reviewed the description of Confidential Information, and in 
particular, clause (d) and are you comfortable with it.  Other than the 
reference to the Website, is there anything else that we should add as a 
description of what we are showing them?

Finally,  per Louise's e-mail, she doesn't want to agree to the no 
solicitation language until we contract with them.  Could you please 
communicate that to them?
Carol