Subject: Re: ENRON Surety Bond as Collateral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 01:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Oldham:
Thanks.  Ed Sacks and Wendy Conwell from our credit group will be attending 
with me.  I will send to you early next week a list of our questions.  I am 
assuming that you are familiar with the EEI Master Agreement between Reliant 
and EPMI.  If you need a copy, please contact me or Janet 
Greene.                        

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	[email-masked]
	05/16/2001 04:32 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked]
		 Subject: ENRON Surety Bond as Collateral

Ms. St. Clair:

This will confirm my conversation with Susanne of your office wherein this
meeting is set at ENRON for Thursday, May 24 at 2:00PM.  We will ask for
you when we check in at security.

Thankyou

Bill Oldham
Director, Insurance Risk Management
Reliant Energy Incorporated
Telephone No.713/207-3131
FAX No. 713/207-3251
email:    [email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Bill Oldham/ADM/HouInd on 05/16/01 04:29 PM -----

                    Bill Oldham
                                         To:     [email-masked]
                    05/15/01             cc:     Janet K 
Greene/ADM/HouInd@HouInd, Eddie R
                    08:32 AM             Meche/TTG/HouInd@HouInd, Bill T 
Hamilton/TTG/HouInd@HouInd, Rex
                                         Clevenger/ADM/HouInd@HouInd, William 
Waller/ADM/HouInd@HouInd
                                         Subject:     ENRON Surety Bond as 
Collateral

Ms. St. Clair:

I am the Director of Insurance Risk Management at Reliant and Janet Greene
asked me to set up a conference call and/or meeting with you to answer any
questions that you and your credit people may have about our proposal to
utilize surety bonds as collateral with ENRON.  If you will send me a
couple of dates and times for  the week of May 21 Re when you are
available, I will arrange to have representatives from Aon, the broker for
Reliant who is also  the issuing agent for the sureties in this matter,
available for discussion with you and your people, either for a conference
call or in a meeting at ENRON, if you prefer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thankyou,

Bill Oldham
Director, Insurance Risk Management
Reliant Energy Incorporated
Telephone No.713/207-3131
FAX No. 713/207-3251
email:    [email-masked]