Subject: MEGA Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rhonda:
Enclosed is a new revised draft of the MEGA Consent marked against the draft 
that they sent to us.  Here is what we have decided to do:

1. As a condition to our execution of this Consent, we will execute an 
amendment to the existing Master with Morgan to (a) insert collateral 
provisions and (b) clean up some of the defined terms in the MEGA confirms.  
I will draft the amendment and Christian will help you and Melissa develop 
the language for the amendment that deals with the confirm clean-up.

2. We need to know from MEGA and Morgan what the transfer effective date is 
that establishes the cutoff date for these trades as between ourselves and 
each of Morgan and MEGA.  My revised draft of the Consent makes it clearer 
how this cutoff date works.

3. We need a contact from Morgan that we can send the form of amendment to.

Call me if you have any questions.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]