Subject: Status
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 01:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jack:
Jim Crump met with Mike Sullivan and Julie Beck yesterday and it appears as 
if based on the e-mails that we have exchanged that the next step is to have 
a conference call to finalize the ISDA and the remaining open issues.  What I 
plan to do by tomorrow is circulate a redraft of the Schedules.  Julie and 
Mike agreed that David Turpin should partic ipate in the call so that all 
open issues can be resolved.  Could you please contact my assistant, Suzanne 
Adams, at 713-853-7340 and give her some days and times next week that you 
and David are available.  I would think that we would only need an hour.  I 
plan to have Ken Curry, my credit person, with me for the call.  Thanks.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]