Subject: Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jaime:
Just wanted to update you on the call that I had this morning with Jose and 
Pablo.  As a general matter, I think that we are going to be okay with 
offering physical and financial derivative products to Mexican counterparties 
online.  They are in the process of reviewing the online documents and will 
get back to me sometime next week with any thoughts or recommendations.  One 
area that we will need to be careful in is in how we market Enron Online for 
there are restrictions in connection with the offering of "securities".  
While it is fairly clear that commodity based derivatives are not securities  
there may be other products where it is not so clear cut.  I think that it 
would be very helpful if you would send to Jose and Pablo the Online 
materials (i.e, brochures etc.) that we would plan to send to prospective 
counterparties so that we can make sure that our marketing efforts don't 
violate any restrictions taht we would be subject to.  

Here is their address:

c/o Ritch, Heather Y Mueller, S.C.
Amberes No. 5-PH
Colonia Juarez
06600-Mexico, D.F.

525-207-6533 (phone)
525-207-1382 (fax)

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]