Subject: KCS Amendments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Stout:
I understand from your e-mail to Lisa Mellencamp that Zachary May is out of 
the office.  I am helping Lisa out on this matter as an attorney in our 
financial derivatives group.  In addition, Stacy Dickson is handling all 
matters relating to physical trades that have been done between Enron and 
KCS.  In addition to the pleadings, we are also preparing amendments to both 
the physical and financial agreements taht currently exist between the 
companies.  Last week, I sent to Zachary May a draft of an amendment to the 
financial master between Enron North America Corp. and KCS Energy Marketing.  
Stacy Dickson will be sending you a revised draft of that document that adds 
to it the amendments that we need to make to the physical agreements between 
the companies which consist of 4 separate agreements.  These amendments need 
to be attached to the court pleadings and approved by the court.  If you have 
any questions, please call me at 713-853-3989.

Carol