Subject: ETA Amendment Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 05:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jim:
At long last, enclosed is a draft of the ETA Amendment Letter that addresses 
the termination issue.  Since the last draft, we have had new procedures in 
place that require all amendments to be approved by the head of our Online 
group.  This review process resulted in several chnages to the draft that I 
previously sent you, namely:

1. We cannot agree in Section 3(e) to change the word "may" to "shall", due 
in part to the fact that we are looking into doing paperless trades online.

2. In the amendment to section 4(b), he has asked that we delete any 
reference to omissions.

I apologize for this.  Please call me after you have had a chance to review 
this.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)