Subject: Enron Guaranty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 07:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Maria:
I think that 2 minor chnages need to be made to the Enron Guaranty and 
probably the PSE&G Guaranty:

1. Change in the first paragraph "Enron North America Corp., a Delaware 
corporation to Enron North America Corp., a Delaware corporation and its 
successors and assigns

2. In the definition of "Agreement" include language that would pick up 
amendments, supplements, replacements and restatements thereof so its reads 
:"such ISDA Master Agreement, together with each Confirmation exchanged 
between the parties thereto and together with any and all amendments, 
supplements, replacements and restatements thereof, hereinafter the 
"Agreement")

Let me know if you have a problem with this.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)