Subject: Domain Transfer Agreement
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark:
I just wanted to update you on where things stand currently with respect to 
the Domain Name Transfer Agreement that we are negotiating with Risk 
Management Solutions, Inc.  After visiting with Scott about the reps and 
warranties, he became concerned about the overall scope of the agreement and 
in particular, what in addition to the URL domain name (weather-desk.com) EEL 
was being asked to transfer and the restrictions that RMS wanted to place on 
EEL with respect to this Domain Name and "any variations thereof."   We went 
back to RMS and told them basically that all we were willing to do was 
transfer them the URL domain name with no strings attached.  I'm not sure 
that this will be acceptable to them given their future intentions which is 
to acquire from another third party the name "weatherdesk.com" , register it 
and use it with respect to the products that they offer.

All of these discussions that we have had over the past week with respect to 
our domain name have lead Seth, Scott and I to question what Enron's intent 
is with respect to the name or any variations thereof given the fact that 
according to Scott we have submitted applications to register similar names.  
We were hoping that you could help us answer this question or at least lead 
us to the right people that could.  It seems odd that we would be wiling to 
transfer this name and yet feel that it is important to pursue registering 
these other names.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)