Subject: Credit Lunch
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tanya:
Thank you for suggesting the group that we talked to today.  They all seemed 
to be at the same level and hopefully got something out of what we said 
today.  I mentioned to them that you have all of the latest LC and Guaranty 
forms and that you would be sending those around to them.  I will work on the 
form of confidentiality agreement and send that to you next week.  Before I 
go on maternity leave, I will send down to you a binder with hard copies of 
all of our forms, along with the User's Guides to the ISDA and CSA.  We are 
still putting the finishing touches on the ISDA and CSA Schedules.

Could you also mention/remind the group that now Samantha Boyd's name should 
be added to all credit worksheets and Tana'a name taken off and that all day 
to day matters should be handled through the 2 Susan's and Samantha, as Tana 
is off the day to day stuff and working primarily on special projects?  
Thanks.
Carol