Subject: Re: Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bill:
I'm available from 9-10 tomorrow and then after 2.  Who is on the call at 4 
and do we need to get our counsel plugged in?  I have forwarded the docs to 
Bruce and Scott and I am not sure what their availability is or whether they 
would be ready for a call.

Carol

	Bill Windle@ENRON
	06/20/2000 04:57 PM
		 
		 To: Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gaurav 
Babbar/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Agreements

They have finally arrived...I'll call in the am to set up a time to review. 
Thanks.

---------------------- Forwarded by Bill Windle/Corp/Enron on 06/20/2000 
04:55 PM ---------------------------

"Gieryn, Rick TL21J" <[email-masked]> on 06/20/2000 04:50:42 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Zaccaria, Ed TL32B" <[email-masked]>, "Hoog, David T TL16" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Agreements

Bill:  Attached is a revised draft of the Agreements for our telephone
conversation tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.  This incorporates the changes from our
last discussion. David, Ed and I have reviewed the proposed changes, but
have only briefly discussed the current version among ourselves.  As a
result, we may have a few other items to discuss that are not noted on the
documents.  We look forward to the call.  Best regards.  Rick.

 <<Reliable Power Product Call Option Blkln.doc>>  <<Reliable Power Product
Description Blkln.doc>>  <<Replacement Power Insurance Policy.doc>>

 - Reliable Power Product Call Option Blkln.doc
 - Reliable Power Product Description Blkln.doc
 - Replacement Power Insurance Policy.doc