Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: FW: ACE Policy]]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 04:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Scott:
Our commercial guys are in Philly today meeting with ACE to discuss an 
alternative online structure.  From what I know (which is very little at this 
point), because of the amount of time that it takes to implement the auction 
process online, our guys are looking into with ACE whether this product can 
be offerred pursuant the normal posting procedures that we use for most of 
our financial online derivative transactions.  Leslie and I are scheduled to 
meet with them tomorrow at Noon Houston time so if you are available and we 
can hook you in, let me know, otherwise one of us will catch up with you.  I 
would alos think that we could discuss the revised policy at that time since 
I don't think much will change if we go about it this way.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	"SCOTT AVITABILE" <[email-masked]>
	07/06/2000 11:08 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: FW: ACE Policy]]

Carol:  I did receive the email, although John and Bruce did not.  I 
forwarded it to them earlier.  Would you like to try to schedule a call for 
later today or tomorrow morning?  I am free from 3:00 pm until 5:30 today and 
all day tomorrow.