Subject: Re: Mexico
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dave:
I expect to receive from our counsel in Mexico a memo addressing all of the 
online issues that we have asked them to address in the next day or so as I 
spoke with them yesterday about this.  I will need to review the memo with 
them and Mark Taylor to make sure that all of the issues have been adequately 
addressed and to determine if any changes need to be made to the documents.  
From my conversations with them, there don't appear to be any major issues 
other than the fact that we cannot offer "securities" to Mexican 
counterparties and they will define in the memo what products would be 
considered securities, but I want to see waht they put down in writing before 
we make any conclusions.  I or Mark will keep you posted. 

Carol

	David Forster@ENRON
	07/06/2000 03:59 PM
		 
		 To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Leonardo Pacheco/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Mexico

Carol,

Could you please update me on the status of PA and ETA preparation for Mexico?

Thanks,

Dave