Subject: RE: LAST MINUTE - DINNER OR A BEER TUESDAY??
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:35:19 -0700 (PDT)

JDS -- You and I know the truth -- Randy was running in the Dupont Circle Drag
Races last night.

Hey, at least he got second place.

kbh

-----Original Message-----
From: "Schriver; Randall G" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 7:05 AM
To: keith hennessey; "[email-masked]'"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: LAST MINUTE - DINNER OR A BEER TUESDAY??

Sorry I missed you last night.  I was running about half an hour late, then
arrived only to circle around for another 30 minutes looking for parking.
Unfortunately, I had accidentally left your phone number on a slip of paper
at work.

In any event, sorry again to miss your visit.  Hope to see you the next time
you swing through town,

Randy