Subject: FW: Wholesale Electric Standards Model
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:56:52 -0800 (PST)

FYI- I will send our comments by Thursday

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Nevius [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 11:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Directors
Subject: Wholesale Electric Standards Model

Board of Trustees
Stakeholders Committee
Technical Steering Committee

Attached is a preliminary draft proposal for the Wholesale Electric
Standards Model for your initial review.  The Standing Committees
Representation Task Force, which is working to finalize this proposal
for presentation to the Stakeholders Committee and the Board in
February, is interested in whether you see any "show stoppers" in the
proposal as it now stands before it posts the proposal for a 30-day
public comment period beginning Dec 4.

Dave Goulding, task force chairman, is planning to meet by conference
call on Friday, November 30 (10 am EST) with members of the Board and
officers of the Stakeholders Committee to discuss this preliminary
proposal.  If you have any comments prior to that time, please email
them to me with a copy to Dave Goulding ([email-masked]) and
we will see that they are raised on the conference call.  The task force
has a conference call scheduled for Dec 3 to finalize the proposal for
posting.

Thank you.

dave

cc	Regional Managers
	Directors

 <<WESM DRAFT Proposal - 112601.doc>>