Subject: NERC: NERC Board Actions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:14:46 -0700 (PDT)

NERC Roster

The NERC Board, at its meeting today in Vancouver, took bold steps to
expand its role for developing standards for the wholesale electric
industry in North America, to ensure the independence of actions by its
21 Security Coordinators from any wholesale or retail merchant
functions, and agreed to revamp the composition and voting structure of
its standing committees.

Attached are the relevant resolutions and policy statements approved by
the Board.

A press release concerning these actions is available on the NERC web
site.

Dave Nevius

  <<Board Resolutions on Items 20, 21, 22.doc>>  <<FINAL SCRTF Initial
Sectors and Criteria 092701.doc>>  <<FINAL SCRTF Report to SHC and BOT
092701 .doc>> 
 - Board Resolutions on Items 20, 21, 22.doc 
 - FINAL SCRTF Initial Sectors and Criteria 092701.doc 
 - FINAL SCRTF Report to SHC and BOT 092701 .doc