Subject: FW: EGS Contract Update Form.xls
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:22:15 -0800 (PST)

Rebecca, Craig - I talked to Mr. Shurkis from the PA PUC and he asked that we update these license-related forms.  I told him we plan on preserving the contracts in their current form at least up through completion of the acquisition (and hopefully beyond with a name change).  Also, note the reference to the Clinton license.  Gloria is available to help with the submission and the Clinton request but let us know what you'd like us to do.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Shurskis, James" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Friday, November 16, 2001 8:48 AM
To:	Kingerski, Harry
Subject:	EGS Contract Update Form.xls

Please use to update contact information for Enron Power Marketing at Docket
No. A-110017 and Enron Energy Services at Docket No. A-110059.

	 <<EGS Contract Update Form.xls>>

Also, back in May, 2001, the electric license of Clinton Energy Management
Services at Docket No. A-110104 was cancelled per a company request.
Clinton still has a license in Pennsylvania to sell natural gas supply
services at Docket No. A-125001.  Is that license still necessary,
considering that Enron Energy Services also has a license at A-125004?  Is
there someone in Enron who can make a formal request to cancel the Clinton
license?

 - EGS Contract Update Form.xls