Subject: FW: NEW SPP Credit Policy !!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:17:08 -0800 (PST)

Bill
 
SPP is proposing a new credit policy which may affect our credit requirements.
 
I have already informed Mike Carson, who will be analyzing the commercial implications.
 
In the mean time, to expedite things, I am also sending you the new SPP Credit Policy.
 
Tks
 
LM

 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolay, Christi L. 
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 7:01 AM
To: Maurer, Luiz
Cc: Steffes, James D.; Ibrahim, Amr
Subject: FW: SPP Credit Policy

Luiz -- (See my other email re: SPP).  I now found the email.  Thanks for handling.  I will be out of the office next week, so call me at home 713-666-0304 if necessary.  THANKS!

-----Original Message----- 
From: McCraw, Phil 
Sent: Thu 11/15/2001 10:33 AM 
To: SPP TRANSMISSION CUSTOMERS 
Cc: 
Subject: Credit Policy

Southwest Power Pool, Inc. (SPP) continues to make changes to its Credit 
Policy to reflect changes in overall market conditions. The current Credit 
Policy was posted on our web site on November 14, 2001. It reflects a marked 
shift in the way SPP has administered its Credit Policy in the past. 

SPP wants all of our customers to be made aware of this change and we want 
to give each  a certain period of time to make the necessary adjustments in 
any areas that may be necessary. To this end SPP is attaching the new Credit 
Policy for your review. We ask that it be directed to the proper person 
within your organization to assure that your company is compliant with all 
conditions of the Credit Policy. We ask that you also complete the attached 
Credit Agreement and return it to SPP as soon as possible. 

SPP expects all customers to be compliant with the Credit Policy by December 
15, 2001. Please review the Credit Policy and take the necessary steps to be 
in compliance by that date so that there are no interruptions of service or 
your ability to make future reservations. 

If you have any questions concerning the new policy please feel free to 
contact me.  I look forward to working with you to make these changes as 
smooth as possible. 

 <<Form-SPPCreditPolicy2CS111401.doc>>  
<<Form-SPPCreditAgreement111201.doc>> 

Phil McCraw 
Southwest Power Pool 
Financial Coordinator 
Phone: 501-664-0146X243 or 501-614-3243 
Fax: 501-280-9446 
Email: [email-masked]