Subject: REMINDER - 2000 Accomplishments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Joe,

As requested, attached is a summary of 2000 Accomplishments.

(See attached file: 010116 2000 Accomplishments.doc)

Keith E. Emery
FPL Energy Power Marketing
281-876-5568 (Voice)
281-876-5590 (Fax)
713-444-3216 (Cellular)
----- Forwarded by Keith Emery/FPL Energy/FPL on 01/16/01 03:21 PM -----

                    Ryland Parker
                                         To:     Larry Boisvert/EMT/FPL@FPL, 
Alex Brinis/EMT/FPL@FPL, David R
                    01/16/01             Brown@FPL, David Camardese@FPL, Rick 
Dargento@FPL, Jay Davis/EMT/FPL@FPL,
                    02:26 PM             Mike Dickinson/EMT/FPL@FPL, Jeff 
Dunn@FPL, Keith Emery@FPL, Harold
                                         Frieden@FPL, Peter Hanson@FPL, Devon 
Jaycox/EMT/FPL@FPL, Winton
                                         Kelly@FPL, Chuck Latham@FPL, Sean 
Mccarthy/EMT/FPL@FPL, Bruce
                                         McCracken@FPL, Mark McKee@FPL, Donna 
Meyer@FPL, W B Miller@FPL, Art R
                                         Morris@FPL, Bill Murphy@FPL, M J 
Nicholas@FPL, Jeffrey T Palumbo@FPL,
                                         Ryland Parker/EMT/FPL@FPL, Jerry 
Patrick/EMT/FPL@FPL, Art Ruiz@FPL,
                                         Bonnie Russ/CS/FPL@FPL, Michelle 
Sefchick@FPL, Heidi Smethurst@FPL, James
                                         Treadway@FPL, David K Van Pelt@FPL, 
Jeffrey Wallace@FPL, Daniel
                                         Wheeler@FPL, John R Wood@FPL, Gerry 
Yupp@FPL
                                         cc:     Joe Stepenovitch@FPL
                                         Subject:     REMINDER - 2000 
Accomplishments

Just as a friendly reminder!

----- Forwarded by Ryland Parker/EMT/FPL on 01/16/01 03:26 PM -----

                    Ryland Parker
                                         To:     Larry Boisvert/EMT/FPL@FPL, 
Alex Brinis/EMT/FPL@FPL, David R
                    01/12/01             Brown@FPL, David Camardese@FPL, Rick 
Dargento@FPL, Jay Davis/EMT/FPL@FPL,
                    03:49 PM             Mike Dickinson/EMT/FPL@FPL, Jeff 
Dunn@FPL, Keith Emery@FPL, Harold
                                         Frieden@FPL, Peter Hanson@FPL, Devon 
Jaycox/EMT/FPL@FPL, Winton
                                         Kelly@FPL, Chuck Latham@FPL, Sean 
Mccarthy/EMT/FPL@FPL, Bruce
                                         McCracken@FPL, Mark McKee@FPL, Donna 
Meyer@FPL, W B Miller@FPL, Art R
                                         Morris@FPL, Bill Murphy@FPL, M J 
Nicholas@FPL, Jeffrey T Palumbo@FPL,
                                         Ryland Parker/EMT/FPL@FPL, Jerry 
Patrick/EMT/FPL@FPL, Art Ruiz@FPL,
                                         Bonnie Russ/CS/FPL@FPL, Michelle 
Sefchick@FPL, Heidi Smethurst@FPL, James
                                         Treadway@FPL, David K Van Pelt@FPL, 
Jeffrey Wallace@FPL, Daniel
                                         Wheeler@FPL, John R Wood@FPL, Gerry 
Yupp@FPL
                                         cc:     Joe Stepenovitch@FPL
                                         Subject:     2000 Accomplishments

 (Embedded
 image moved   (Embedded image moved to file: pic08762.pcx)
 to file:
 pic12402.pcx)

Please e-mail to Joe by next Wednesday, January 17th a list of your
accomplishments for 2000.  If you have already done so, please send again.

Thanks,
Ryland

 - 010116 2000 Accomplishments.doc
 - pic12402.pcx
 - pic08762.pcx