Subject: White paper on reservation-based scheduling
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 04:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Please review the attached white paper and provide comments to me ASAP.

Tom.
---------------------- Forwarded by Tom May/Corp/Enron on 12/14/2000 12:34 PM 
---------------------------

"Englander, Scott" <[email-masked]> on 12/14/2000 12:52:31 AM
To: "Mark D. Younger (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Ray Kinney 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Roy J. Shanker (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "James Scheiderich (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Howard Fromer (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Tom May (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Rao, Narasimha" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: White paper on reservation-based scheduling

All,
?
Attached is my  current draft of the long-awaited white paper.? This version 
does not  contain significant sales language (why this is sorely needed) or 
advantages  over competing approaches, nor does it discuss the pros and cons 
of options  within the proposal.? Please do not circulate this  version.
?
Apologies for the  delay, but I fell behind due to both business and personal 
crises.? I would  hope to distribute a version including your input to the 
group before Monday's  S&P meeting.? Unfortunately, that means getting 
comments back to me by  Thursday preferably or Friday a.m. at latest.? Feel 
free to edit right in  the document (redlining is turned on). Enron has not 
yet endorsed this  paper.
?
Scott
?
p.s.? I have  not yet seen Cadwalader's paper, has anyone?
?
?
?
 - Res-based sched 12-13-00.doc