Subject: RE: Requests to resubmit load meter data for dates 01/19/01, 02/0 1/01 and 02/02/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

The prelims for Jan. 19th have already been published, therefore, we will
need a dispute filed and I will need to prepare a post final dispute form
and process internally.  Thanks

Keoni Almeida
California Independent System Operator
phone: 916/608-7053
pager:  916/814-7352
alpha page:  [email-masked]
e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 8:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Requests to resubmit load meter data for dates 01/19/01,
02/01/01 and 02/02/01

(See attached file: 020201 Revised Load Meter Data to be sent with
post_final dispute form.xls)(See attached file: 020101 Meter Data on
040601.doc)(See attached file: 020101 Revised Load Meter Data to be sent
with post_final dispute form.xls)(See attached file: 020201 Meter Data on
040601.doc)(See attached file: 011901 Request for Meter Data Change on
040601.doc)(See attached file: 011901 Revised Load Meter Data to be sent
with post_final dispute form.xls)(See attached file: EES Letter to CISO
explaining meter data resubmissions for 19Jan01 and 01-02Feb01.doc)