Subject: RE: CSC Visit - Dublin, OH
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

Well,  Here I am 10 days later trying to get caught up on my email.  If you have something like this in the future which you need me to respond to.  Please make sure that you are placing a call to me as well as sending the email.  I don't have much time to stay up with my email when I'm receiving over 100 new emails a day.

I was talking with Scott Mills and Brenda Herod about them going to OH.  If we have everything they need in the Ranger project they would not need to go.  In order to provide them with what they need out of project Ranger, we may be required to change some of the priorities.

I am interested in seeing what they are trying to get from CSC prior to making any recommendations.

Thanks - MO

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Galvan, Joshua P [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, September 14, 2001 11:47 AM
To:	O'Neil, Murray P.
Cc:	Stokley, Chris; Wilson, Randy D; Swider, Erin M
Subject:	CSC Visit - Dublin, OH
Importance:	High

Murray -

The Gas project is planning a visit next week of 2 to 3 staff at the CSC
office in Dublin, OH.  We are trying to gauge the value in doing the same on
the Power side.  The purpose of their visit is to analyze billing data and
hold discussions with personnel up there to better understand the billing
process as a whole.  On the Power end, it may serve us well to do this so
that we can make some more contacts at CSC and build up some knowledge of
CSC billing for future reference.

I have spoken with Chris Stokley about this, and he suggested that we go to
you for you opinion on go/no-go.  What are your thoughts?

> kpmg LLP  Information Risk Management
Joshua P. Galv?n
Senior Associate
700 Louisiana, Ste. 3200
Houston, Texas  77002
713/319-2082 (wrk)
713/256-8499 (mob)
[email-masked]

*****************************************************************************
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. 

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in
the governing KPMG client engagement letter.         
*****************************************************************************