Subject: High UFE days for SQMD audit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings, attached is an excel spreadsheet that lists the 5 highest UFE
days broken out by demand zones and for all trade days during the audit
period.  We though this might be a useful piece of information for you as
you begin picking your sample days for testing SQMD.  We have put this
spreadsheet together strictly as information to provide to you.

We are already at the half way mark of the audit period and wanted to again
extend our services if any of you have any questions or concerns that you
would like to discuss, please feel free to contact either myself or Glen
Perez at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 916-325-2135.

 <<highUFE.xls>>

Jeanette Mertz
Data Quality Auditor
California ISO
916-608-5971
[email-masked]

 - highUFE.xls