Subject: RE: ISO Audit Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:09:03 -0700 (PDT)

I got it and will give you feed back by close of business tomorrow.

				Chris

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, May 03, 2001 1:24 PM
To:	Stokley, Chris
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	ISO Audit Plan

Chris,

I just wanted to follow up with you to ensure that you received the ISO Audit
Plan draft yesterday.  If you did not receive it, please let me know so that I
can re-send it.  We would like to receive your feedback before we finalize the
document.

Thanks,
Linda

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.