Subject: FW: Work Request for Power Banded Pricing- Historical
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 11:28 AM
To: Stokley, Chris
Cc: O'Neil, Murray P.; [email-masked]
Subject: Work Request for Power Banded Pricing- Historical

I've attached the Work Request for the above effort. Please check it over
to be sure it contains all the information we discussed.

The question marks (???) must be filled in with the names of the people
responsible:

     Requestor is the person who will maintain contact with the CSC Project
Manager concerning issues, timelines, status, etc.

     Alternate requestor is a person who has the authority to answer
questions in the Requestor's absence.

     The Business Owner is the person who can authorize this project to
move forward.

When it meets your approval and the ???'s are all replaced, the request
should be sent to Jackie Jackson for submittal to CSC. Please CC: me on
that email.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

--Steve

(See attached file: WR Power Banded Pricing Historical.doc)