Subject: RE: Meeting Tomorrow - Todd Taylor - 10AM, Wed, 9/5/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 06:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

Joshua,

	I will not be able to attend this meeting. I will probably have some time open late this afternoon around 3:30.

									Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: Galvan, Joshua P [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 11:31 AM
To: Stokley, Chris
Cc: Wilson, Randy D
Subject: Meeting Tomorrow - Todd Taylor - 10AM, Wed, 9/5/01

Chris -

Just a message to see if you have any time tomorrow at 10AM to meet with
Todd Taylor.  He wants to get with us to discuss how our effort fits in with
all the others going on.  Please let me know sometime this afternoon after
you get in the office.  Thanks.

> kpmg LLP  Information Risk Management
Joshua P. Galv?n
Senior Associate
700 Louisiana, Ste. 3200
Houston, Texas  77002
713/319-2082 (wrk)
713/256-8499 (mob)
[email-masked]

*****************************************************************************
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. 

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in
the governing KPMG client engagement letter.         
*****************************************************************************