Subject: RE: Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:54:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hey fellas, 
	It looks like I get be the wishy washy guy this week. I will need to work late tomorrow trying to get a few deliverables done by Friday. I still want to get together with you guys, since I could use the good company these days. Let me know what works for you two and I will make sure and work around the date. 

		Ps. No Kerry, this does not mean that you get the option to bail on Kevin and I at the next scheduled date.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Jones, Kevin M. (SW Dev) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Monday, October 15, 2001 6:00 AM
To:	Jones, Kevin M. (SW Dev); Stokley, Chris; [email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	RE: Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon.

Sorry, but I have a previous engagement that slipped my mind.  We will
have to move this back a week.  Let's plan on October 25th.  Will this
work for everybody?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Kevin M. (SW Dev) 
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 10:50 AM
To: 'Stokley, Chris'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon.

Chris, sorry to interrupt your meeting.  

Let's all get together for supper at my house on Thursday October 18th
around 7:00pm.  If you can come earlier feel free to do so.

Kerry, bring the family.
Chris, I don't know if your family is down here or not, but if so then
they are invited as well.  Just give me a call and let me know if you
can make it.  My work number is in my signature.  My home number is
281-516-0743.  Best way to get directions is by using www.mapquest.com.
my address is 19526 Rocky Bank Drive, Tomball Tx, 77375-7751.  Mapquest
will give you perfect directions.

Regards,
KMJ

Kevin M. Jones
Systems Engineer
Compaq Computer Corporation 
20555 State Highway 249, MS 090501
Houston, TX 77070-2698

Phone: 281-514-7828
Fax: 28-514-9168
email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Stokley, Chris [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 19:41
To: Jones, Kevin M. (SW Dev)
Subject: RE: Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon.

Sorry bud,
	I appreciate you taking the time to e-mail me. I am in town
every week, why don't you I and Kerry go and grab a bite to eat. I would
love to swing by and see the family. It is awesome to hear how well
things are going for you and now Kerry. My cell number is 503-807-8959
and my Houston number is 345-6120

	
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Kevin M. (SW Dev) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 5:08 PM
To: Stokley, Chris
Subject: Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon.

Well just wanted to drop you a line and say Happy Birthday.

Hope your hands heal soon.  I assume you haven't responded to my emails
because you probably broke both hands and can't type right now.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************