Subject: RE: REVISED MEETING NOTES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 05:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Colleen,

I didn't see the live-update of Gas Daily curves in your meeting notes. 
Should we add it? Please advise.

Thanks

Zhiyong

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Sullivan, Colleen  
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 12:41 PM
To: Zhiyong Wei/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Husain, Karima; Storey, Geoff
Cc: Stephen Stock/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Gossett, Jeffrey; Severson, Russ
Subject: REVISED MEETING NOTES

Please see the attached revision to the meeting notes.  You will see the 
change indicated in RED under Issue #2, Gas Daily.  We want to put this item 
on HOLD for now because there are more implications to this change that we 
need to resolve before coding begins.  The focus for now should be on putting 
physical positions in TDS--identifying all issues associated with it, resolve 
questions on where/how to get the position data, what should be filtered, 
design of the new screens, etc.  

Also, for your information--from now on we will be including Jeff Gossett and 
Russ Severson in our weekly meetings as I believe they can help tremendously 
with position reporting and how we currently get information from Sitara, 
CPR, ERMS & TAGG.  I will send you all an e-mail on Monday letting you know 
the time and place of next week's meeting.  Normally I want to hold the 
meetings on Wednesday afternoons; however--next week I may have to move it to 
Tuesday.  I will let you know first thing Monday morning.  Let me know if you 
have any questions or concerns.

 << File: IT-GT Meeting 3-7-01.doc >>