Subject: GTV II weekly status update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Louise,

Please see below for the GTV II project weekly status update and the attached 
file for the updated project timelines.

GTV status meeting attendees:  Zhiyong Wei, Karima Husain, Francis Lim, 
Jeremy Wong, Bill Fortney, Nayan Dattani, Dave Nommensen, Russ Severson, 
Narasim Kasaru, Jay Krish.

Accomplishments:
? Incorporating physcial deal positions in TDS:
o Changes to CPR reader process & its unit testing have been completed.
o Changes for the view aggregation has been completed.
o Changes for the position manager are in progress and on schedule (please 
see the attached project timeline).

? Single point of deal entry for term deals:
o Establishing communication between TDS client & Sitara server & its testing 
has been completed.
o Other IT items are in progress and on schedule (please see the attached 
project timeline).

? Gas Daily deals:
o Changes to TDS deal valuation are in progress and on schedule (please see 
the attached project timeline).
o Creating GDI Calc in ERMS is in progress and on schedule (please see the 
attached project timeline).

? Live feeds for Gas Daily/intra-month curves:
o Development of live feeds has been completed and handed over to the user 
for testing.

Plans for the week ending 4/6/01:
? Continue the development of GTV-II phase 1.
? Finalize the requirements for GTV-II, Phase 2.

Issues:
None

Regards.

Zhiyong