Subject: RE: GTV II
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Excellent - please circulate for signing

From: Zhiyong Wei/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/19/2001 04:16 PM
To: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stephen Stock/ENRON@enronXgate, Geoff Storey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen 
Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beth Perlman/ENRON@enronXgate, Philippe A 
Bibi/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: RE: GTV II

Please see the attached file for the revised inception document. I would 
appreciate any comments. We will be working on the specification of phase 2 
once this document is signed off.

Thanks

Zhiyong

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Kitchen, Louise  
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 11:15 AM
To: Wei, Zhiyong
Cc: Stock, Stephen; Storey, Geoff; Sullivan, Colleen; Perlman, Beth; Bibi, 
Philippe A.
Subject: RE: GTV II

Comments:

Zhiyong Wei to be added to signature lists.
Timeline to include production dates - ie include UAT and production roll-out 
dates.
Dependencies - where there are dependencies on other groups (any interaction 
required with any group outside of Zheiyong's), these need to be highlighted 
and a representative from that group needs to sign off on that portion of the 
timeline ( a representative can not be below Director level in the 
organiztion).

There are clearly many people rolling off early in this project who can be 
utilized for Phase II - I would suggest the specfication for Phase II is 
completed in the very near future as the majority of the work in this is done 
in the very short term by the developers and it moves to the test team.

Please re-issue today.

Louise

From: Zhiyong Wei/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/16/2001 12:34 PM
To: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stephen Stock/ENRON@enronXgate, Geoff Storey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen 
Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beth Perlman/ENRON@enronXgate, Philippe A 
Bibi/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: RE: GTV II

Louise,

Attached please find the inception document requested. I would greatly 
appreciated your comments. I will be consulting Colleen and Geoff for any 
necessary revision. I will be requesting signatures on Wednesday afternoon, 
March 21.

Thanks

Zhiyong

 << File: inception_GTV II.doc >> 

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Schoppe, Tammie   On Behalf Of Kitchen, Louise
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 4:24 PM
To: Wei, Zhiyong
Cc: Stock, Stephen; Storey, Geoff; Sullivan, Colleen; Perlman, Beth; Bibi, 
Philippe A.
Subject: GTV II

I understand we have now finalized 90% requirements on the GTV II.

Please could we pull together the format inception document this week for 
signature on your meeting next week with Geof and Colleen.

Document to include all requirements, dependencies and timelines.

I would suggest whoever is writing this spend some time with Geof this week.

Please circulate to draft all listed above including me.

Thanks,

Louise