Subject: Peoples Meeting Summary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

The following is a brief summary of the results of yesterday's video 
conference and this morning's follow-up session with Tim Hermann.  The 
following prospects all possess some degree of market/financial opportunity 
based upon input from the various commercial people present during the 
meeting.

1.  Peoples' Mahomet into Trunkline at Manlove Delivery Prospect.
 Put gas into Trunkline for redelivery into higher priced Michigan markets.

2.  Alliance Take-Away into Peoples' system.
 Enhance Peoples' ability to take gas from Alliance into Peoples' 24" line 
and redeliver into Border and/or Peoples high pressure Mahomet system.  Will 
take compression and pipeline.

3.  Nicor Interconnect/Delivery from Peoples' system.
 Deliver gas from Peoples into Nicor to capture basis differential when 
present.  Also connects these two large systems to make a more fluid market 
center.

4.  Converting Midwestern Receipt into Mahomet into a bi-directional meter.
 Would allow deliveries of Peoples Mahomet gas into Midwestern Gas.  
Attractive if Midwestern Gas reverses flows and starts flowing west to east.

5.  Midwest/Chicago Hub Compressor Station Project

There was also a plan to hold an "Alliance Impact" meeting in Houston perhaps 
next week.  The purpose of this meeting is to bring together Enron's Houston 
Midwest Commercial, Chicago/Peoples, and Canadian offices for an all day 
session on Alliance Pipeline and its impact on the Midwest markets.  Laura 
Luce is going to coordinate this meeting.

Chris Sonneborn is currently analyzing the operational feasibility of these 
options and is scheduled to have preliminary results written up on August 
18th.

Please contact me at X-58005 if you require additional information.

Thanks,
Bill Brogan