Subject: FW: DSI Chart
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:57:17 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Hardy [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 3:27 PM
To: Rosman, Stewart
Cc: Malowney, John
Subject: DSI Chart

 

Date:          September 17, 2001

From:         Randy Hardy, Hardy Energy Consulting

To:              Stewart Rosman, Enron North America

		John Malowney, Enron North America

Subject:      DSI Chart

As we discussed during our September 7 meeting, attached is a matrix
showing the 10 Northwest Aluminum Direct Service Industries (DSI's).
Since the curtailment agreements BPA has with Alcoa and Columbia Falls
are confidential, am not privy to all their terms. However, I think the
overall status is pretty accurate.

We can use this chart in our October 8 meeting to discuss possible DSI
candidates for Enron services. Please let me know if you need any more
information.

Attachment