Subject: Settlements Issue - APX v. Sierra Pacific
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

To re-cap:

I've changed three Short Term West Hourly deals to reflect what all parties 
have agreed to - EPMI sells to Sierra Pacific Holding Co., HE 23-24 on 4/28, 
HE 1-24 on 4/29, and HE 1-6 on 4/30. Instead of selling to the Automated 
Power Exchange, we'll be using them as the broker, paying a $.03 per MW fee, 
and selling to Sierra Pacific. Following are the changed deal numbers, for 
reference:

595705
595714
595819

I believe this should clear up any discrepancies we had among different 
counterparties' invoices. Now all we have to do is cross our fingers....no, 
just kidding. Please let me know if you have questions, or if problems arise 
from these changes.

Thank you,
Kate