Subject: EPMI/EES Discrepancies - Deal 564094
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 04:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

This deal discrepancy seems to have a few of us stumped - so I'm referring it 
to all of you in hopes that we can solve this today. Following are the terms 
of the deal:

Short Term California buys Enron Energy Services
Hours: HE 6-9
Delivery Point: SP-15
Term: 3/29/01
Price: $110

The deal was entered by Bert Meyers, a Real Time trader, on behalf of STCA. 
It was extended for HE 9 through 22 at a price of $160. In the spreadsheet 
Real Time sends to EES each day, it shows the deal as a sale at a price of 
$130, not a buy at a price of $160.  My first instinct was to simply modify 
the spreadsheet to match the deal in Enpower, but EES claims they see the 
price coming across as $130. I'm reluctant to send any more incorrect 
information to EES, as we've already dealt with enough confusion over this 
matter. Please take a look at the deal and its corresponding documents, and 
let me know which is the correct price.

Thanks for your help,
Kate