Subject: EES Deal Changes 3/1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 06:47:00 -0800 (PST)

I have made the following adjustment to our EPMI sales to EES on 3/1 at SP-15.

534313 - existing fixed price forward sale - volumes have been reduced by 18 
mw per hour

559314 - new index sale added and backdated (2/28)  to reflect 18 mw off peak 
hours
559316 - new index sale added and backdate (2/28) to reflect 18 mw on peak 
hours

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this change. At the 
end of last month Short Term California handed responsibility of Dow Jones 
index sales over to the Short Term West Services desk; unfortunately the 
exact date of change-over was miscommunicated, and the index sale was not 
entered for 3/1. However, the total MWh of EPMI's sale to EES should not 
change for 3/1. Also, you should see the new volumes reflected in the EES 
daily volumes worksheet which I will send later this afternoon.

Thanks for your patience,
Kate Symes
Trading Support
503-464-7486