Subject: Re: REAL-TIME LONG POSITIONS FOR DELIVERY 3/14/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Note to Real Time desk:
EES sent over revised volumes for delivery at SP-15 after I sent the 
spreadsheet out today. Please disregard the variance volumes for that 
delivery point. Instead, make a note of the new volumes, shown in red under 
the heading "EPMI Length" directly to the right of the "Var" column. Contact 
your fearless leader, Bill Williams III, with questions, comments, and 
concerns.

Kate

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Bill Williams III                           03/13/2001 04:19 PM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: REAL-TIME LONG POSITIONS FOR DELIVERY 3/14/01

Kate,
Please find the following spreadsheet detailing EES's positions for the 
14th.  I appreciate you putting these schedules together for the real-time 
group.
Thanks
B
---------------------- Forwarded by Bill Williams III/PDX/ECT on 03/13/2001 
04:22 PM ---------------------------
To: Bill Williams III/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: REAL-TIME LONG POSITIONS FOR DELIVERY 3/14/01

Bill please do your best to sell off these additional positions.  IE. these 
numbers plus what you get from Platter. 

call me if there is a question 713 249 3952