Subject: PX Index Deal 253768
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob -
Val was looking into this deal, but now that she's gone I wonder if you could 
help me with it. It's a swap that was done on 10/18/99 between LTWM and EES. 
It's an off-peak deal for 0.2 mw at a price of $23.00 and settlement index of 
PX SP-15. There are five legs that each run for one year - Cal'05 through 
Cal'09. 

I understand you've been working on making the switch from PX to Dow Jones 
indices. Do you know anything about this deal and whether or not its index 
needs to be changed? Please let Melissa or me know.

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 03/13/2001 09:35 AM 
---------------------------

Melissa Ann Murphy
03/13/2001 08:29 AM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: deal # 253768

Have you had a chance to look into this?

Thanks,
Melissa
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT on 03/13/2001 
09:25 AM ---------------------------

Melissa Ann Murphy
03/08/2001 04:58 PM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: deal # 253768

Hello, I noticed that deal # 253768 is an index deal with EES that has not 
been changed from the CAL PX to the Dow Jones index.  Could you ask Valerie 
or Bob Badeer if this deal should be changed?  I was going to send them a 
revised confirm.

Thanks!
Melissa