Subject: CDWR deal 530608.01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Tim - would you like a copy of this deal's confirmation letter?

Carla - you entered this deal on 2/23/01. Should it be back-dated to match 
trade date on confirmation letter?

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 02/28/2001 12:13 PM 
---------------------------
Stephanie Piwetz   02/28/2001 06:51 AM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: CDWR deal 530608.01  

Kate,  we received the executed Confirmation Letter from Portland Legal 
yesterday with Department of Water Resources a division of the State of 
California -CDWR believe it is trade 530608.01.  The confirmation has special 
terms to extend the terms of the trade by a specific date and time regarding 
the option.  
Needed to know if you need a copy of this confirmation to note this and we 
have trade date on our confirmation letter as Feb. 22, 2001.  The trade in 
enpower has a trade date of Feb 23, 2001 Trader: Tim Belden                   
   please let me know.  

Thank you
Stephanie