Subject: Re: 2/15 Bloomberg Checkout
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:40:00 -0800 (PST)

These deals have been changed - just thought I'd let you guys know, for 
future reference, that deals scheduled to flow during on peak hours only 
should not be booked through Sunday. Even though the system won't recognize 
any Sunday hours, apparently it messes with Houston's reports. 

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 02/16/2001 09:34 AM 
---------------------------

Evelyn Metoyer@ENRON
02/16/2001 09:36 AM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: 2/15 Bloomberg Checkout  

Kate,

I understand that the deals are not actually flowing on Sunday but for 
auditing/reporting purposes per Melissa Murphy, these deals need to display 
the correct term of 2/17 only instead of 2/17-2/18.

The deals are:  523881, 523882, 523877, 523875, 523876, 523879, 523880, 
523883, and 523884

Thanks!!

   Kate Symes @ ECT                02/15/2001 05:54 PM

To: Evelyn Metoyer/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: 2/15 Bloomberg Checkout  

1. Because 2/18 is a Sunday and this is an off-peak deal, no hours will be 
counted for 2/18. If you need me to change the term anyway, I can. Let me 
know.
2. The rest of these deals traded on Bloomberg after Jeff Richter and Chris 
Mallory left for a power marketing conference. This caused many problems, as 
you can see. Following are the added or corrected deals: 

  1) 523831 - changed from Dynegy to Reliant - corrected
  2) 524481 - buy Duke/March-01/NP/265.00] - added
  3) 524482 - same terms - added

Let me know if you have any further discrepancies with these deals.

Thanks,
Kate

Evelyn Metoyer@ENRON
02/15/2001 02:56 PM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: 2/15 Bloomberg Checkout

Jeff Richter:

deal 523877
Bloomberg shows term as 2/17 only not 2/17-2/18

I am missing the following deals:

1)  Enron sells to  Reliant Energy 25 mw of 2/17-2/18 off-peak NP-15 at $295
2)  Enron buys from Duke 25 mw of March'01 NP-15 at $265
3)  Enron buys from Duke 25 mw of March'01 NP-15 at $265