Subject: EPMI LTSW Futures Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 07:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Finally! After a slight uphill battle, we've successfully entered the first 
three futures deals under the Mid-Columbia NYMEX settlement price. Because 
all of you were involved in this process in one way or another, I thought I'd 
let you know that it was successful in the end, and forward the deal numbers 
along for reference. They are as follows:

TAGG Futures Deals - QQ0362 (J-01)
               QQ3837 (K-01)
                  QQ7050 (M-01)

ENPOWER Swap Deals - 517925 (J-01)
       517928 (K-01)
       517929 (M-01)

Thank you for all of your patience and cooperation. If you have any 
questions, please let me know.

Kate Symes
(503) 464-7486