Subject: Re: Incorrect Counterparties
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:02:00 -0800 (PST)

I've received some feedback from the Real Time group regarding these 
counterparty discrepancies. Apparently, they were never given notice of the 
correct counterparty names, and chose what seemed to be the most logical 
name. Can we come up with a system or master list of usable counterparty 
names for these guys to refer to when faced with an array of choices? (i.e. 
There are five different names under Transalta.) 

The concern lies with our daily correction report, which I generate and which 
includes all deals that have been changed and the name of the person who made 
the "error." This report can weigh unfairly against a trader who may be 
unaware of the difference between "Dynegy Marketing & Trade" and "Dynegy 
Power Marketing." I feel like there has to be a more efficient way to avoid 
these errors than publishing them in a report that gets sent throughout the 
company.

If you could help me compile this master list, or direct me to someone who 
can, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks,
Kate

Rhonda L Denton
01/30/2001 09:14 AM
To: Joe Errigo/Corp/Enron@Enron, Geir Solberg/PDX/ECT@ECT, Juan 
Hernandez/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Leaf Harasin/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ryan 
Slinger/PDX/ECT@ECT, David V Porter/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Incorrect Counterparties

I have changed the following deals b/c the selected CPs are incorrect.  Also, 
please remember not to pick CPs in brackets as they are inactive.  Thank you 
for your help.

507901 should be Allegheny Power, Transmission Business Unit
507842 should be Dynegy Power Marketing, Inc.
506767 should be NRG Power Marketing, Inc.
507900 should be PJM Interconnection LLC
506618 should beTransalta Energy Marketing (US) Inc.
506727 should beTransalta Energy Marketing (US) Inc.
506747 should beTransalta Energy Marketing (US) Inc.