Subject: Re: Deal # 487238
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Sharen,

This price is 29.9 for 287238,  The corresponding deal is 287289 and that 
price has been changed to 29.95 to reflect the .05 cents we are charging EES 
to do this exchange.

As for 487052, I have down here on my list that 487050 is the corresponding 
deal.   I gave the list we had to Kate Symes,  It seems that Bob had 
decreased a few of the buy prices by .05 cents and increased the sell side to 
the original deal price to collect the .05 cent for epmi. 

Please contact Kate with further inquiries.  She will check into this.

Carla

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Sharen Cason                           01/03/2001 03:07 PM

To: Carla Hoffman/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Kimberly Hundl/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Deal # 487238

According to the audit viewer, you entered this deal.  It is part of the PGET 
acquisition.  The documentation we have on this deal indicates the price 
should be 29.90.  

Also, we have documentation that indicates there should be another deal that 
matches the terms of #487052, but I thought it should be with PGET.  Number 
487052 is with EES.

Can you check into these and let me know.

Thanks!