Subject: Re: 509637
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Kate, that would be me. I need to see if the New Counterparty is the State of 
California Dept. of Water Resources or if the counterparty name in Enpower is 
correct: California Dept. of Water Resources. If it is the second one then we 
can choose the CP in Enpower. If it is the first one then we need to set them 
up in Global. This is Kerri Thompsons broker. I am also copying her so she is 
kept in the loop. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kimberly

   Kate Symes                01/31/2001 08:14 PM

To: Kimberly Hundl/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kimberly Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 509637

In all the excitement of the day, I completely forgot to check on this deal. 
I know I got a call from one of you guys about the "New Counterparty" Diana 
Scholtes put in here; but I'm not sure now what I was supposed to check on.

Give me a call in the morning and let me know. Sorry!

Kate