Subject: Re: 509018 and 508957
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 02:07:00 -0800 (PST)

I believe Melissa had talked to you about checking once again to see if these 
deals should be against the PX index.  It is our understanding that we are 
going to have to move everything that is against that index to another index 
at some point.

Thanks!
---------------------- Forwarded by Sharen Cason/HOU/ECT on 02/02/2001 10:04 
AM ---------------------------
   Kate Symes                01/30/2001 06:27 PM

To: Sharen Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: 509018 and 508957  

These deals were entered to flatten out the traders' positions in the PX. You 
shouldn't see the index being used on any deals past tomorrow (the exchange 
closes effective Feb. 1), but Bob Badeer and Matt Motley both had positions 
they needed to back out of. They turned around and bought the same amount at 
the Dow Jones index. Hope this helps!

Kate

   

	From:  Sharen Cason                           01/30/2001 04:15 PM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: 509018 and 508957

Ditto.  These two are priced against the PX index also.

Thanks!
---------------------- Forwarded by Sharen Cason/HOU/ECT on 01/30/2001 06:12 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sharen Cason                           01/30/2001 06:04 PM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: #509086

This deal lis entered against the PX index.  We have been told by Chris 
Foster that this index is going away.  Can you check and see if this is the 
correct index?

Thanks!