Subject: Re: 2/15 Bloomberg Checkout
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Kate,

I understand that the deals are not actually flowing on Sunday but for 
auditing/reporting purposes per Melissa Murphy, these deals need to display 
the correct term of 2/17 only instead of 2/17-2/18.

The deals are:  523881, 523882, 523877, 523875, 523876, 523879, 523880, 
523883, and 523884

Thanks!!

   Kate Symes @ ECT                02/15/2001 05:54 PM

To: Evelyn Metoyer/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: 2/15 Bloomberg Checkout  

1. Because 2/18 is a Sunday and this is an off-peak deal, no hours will be 
counted for 2/18. If you need me to change the term anyway, I can. Let me 
know.
2. The rest of these deals traded on Bloomberg after Jeff Richter and Chris 
Mallory left for a power marketing conference. This caused many problems, as 
you can see. Following are the added or corrected deals: 

  1) 523831 - changed from Dynegy to Reliant - corrected
  2) 524481 - buy Duke/March-01/NP/265.00] - added
  3) 524482 - same terms - added

Let me know if you have any further discrepancies with these deals.

Thanks,
Kate

Evelyn Metoyer@ENRON
02/15/2001 02:56 PM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: 2/15 Bloomberg Checkout

Jeff Richter:

deal 523877
Bloomberg shows term as 2/17 only not 2/17-2/18

I am missing the following deals:

1)  Enron sells to  Reliant Energy 25 mw of 2/17-2/18 off-peak NP-15 at $295
2)  Enron buys from Duke 25 mw of March'01 NP-15 at $265
3)  Enron buys from Duke 25 mw of March'01 NP-15 at $265