Subject: Dow Jones Index Prices - Database Access
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:19:00 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to inquire about the Dow Jones index price database currently being 
maintained by the Fundamentals group. It's come to my attention - by virtue 
of the fact that I receive the Dow Jones data each afternoon - that several 
people are interested in having access to those figures. I've had requests 
from mid-marketing, trading, and scheduling, and am working with IT to put 
the NP-15 and SP-15 data online. Cara Semperger, in particular, relies on the 
index prices in order to run one of her reports.

I'm wondering if it  would be possible to give these people access to your 
database, or maybe if your group would benefit from the data I receive. Your 
spreadsheet looks like a compilation of the documents I receive from Dow 
Jones, and one might be more useful for an individual or group than the 
other. I don't have a preference either way - I'm more than happy to compile 
the reports in a separate folder. Please let me know what works best for you. 
(I sit in the middle of the room between Tracy Ngo and Val Sabo.)

Thanks,
Kate