Subject: Re: CDWR deal 530608.01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:42:00 -0800 (PST)

do not reflect the option in the system.  we will take care of that if we 
exercise the option.  it would be good to get the proper transaction 
execution date in there.

   Kate Symes                02/28/2001 12:11 PM

To: Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Carla Hoffman/PDX/ECT@ECT 
Subject: CDWR deal 530608.01

Tim - would you like a copy of this deal's confirmation letter?

Carla - you entered this deal on 2/23/01. Should it be back-dated to match 
trade date on confirmation letter?

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 02/28/2001 12:13 PM 
---------------------------
Stephanie Piwetz   02/28/2001 06:51 AM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: CDWR deal 530608.01  

Kate,  we received the executed Confirmation Letter from Portland Legal 
yesterday with Department of Water Resources a division of the State of 
California -CDWR believe it is trade 530608.01.  The confirmation has special 
terms to extend the terms of the trade by a specific date and time regarding 
the option.  
Needed to know if you need a copy of this confirmation to note this and we 
have trade date on our confirmation letter as Feb. 22, 2001.  The trade in 
enpower has a trade date of Feb 23, 2001 Trader: Tim Belden                   
   please let me know.  

Thank you
Stephanie