Subject: Re: Modesto deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 02:54:00 -0800 (PST)

We have an existing option that is not valuing properly.  In order to keep 
enpower balanced, we entered these deals into the system as a buy/re-sale 
instead of an option.  Please do not confirm these deal with Modesto.  They 
have been confirmed previously as part of the option.

Diana Scholtes

   Kate Symes                03/01/2001 09:23 AM

To: Diana Scholtes/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Modesto deals

Will you be sending confirm letters on these Modesto deals, or just verbally 
confirming them? Could you let Sharen or myself know so we can get something 
on record with the Confirms group in Houston?

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 03/01/2001 09:27 AM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Sharen Cason                           03/01/2001 09:29 AM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Modesto deals  

Thanks and yes, we will need copies of the letters.  If she could send us the 
same copy she sends to the counterparty, then we can put it into our files 
and we won't have to call her repeatedly when we are trying to get a signed 
copy from the counterparty for the files.

thanks!

   Kate Symes                03/01/2001 10:32 AM

To: Sharen Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Modesto deals  

Diana just told me that these deals are NOT supposed to be confirmed. She's 
taking care of that. Let me know if you need copies of the letters or if 
you'd like to speak to Diana directly.

Kate

   

	From:  Sharen Cason                           03/01/2001 07:14 AM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Modesto deals

There are four deals on the no report that look like they sould be 
confirmed.  Can you take a look at them and check to see why they are coded 
not to be confirmed?

#533919
#533931
#533932
#533934

I guess you have seen the email that shows what your computer looks like when 
you work in (or apparently near) California?  You open it and the screen 
starts moving around.

Stay well!