Subject: West Daily Trades
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kate, can you please ask all of the traders to add contacts to their 
trades.  Starting today we are confirming west daily trades.  Christian Yoder 
thought it would be a good idea to start confirming these trades.  If you 
look at the attachment below you will see how many deals we will have to open 
up to attach a contact to.  We are going to try to get our IT group to fix 
the system so that the confirm would populate with a default contact whether 
one has been chosen in Enpower or not.  This may take a while for them to do.

Thanks for your help,
Melissa
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT on 03/01/2001 
04:41 PM ---------------------------

Melissa Ann Murphy
03/01/2001 05:10 PM
To: Tony Marquez/Corp/Enron, Will Smith/HOU/ECT, Duong Luu/HOU/ECT
cc:  
Subject: West Daily Trades

Hello, if there is anyway for you all to quickly change the deals on the 
following spreadsheet to "yes" on confirmation letter please let me know!

Thanks!
Melissa